Comprehensive and convenient. The greatest benefit to living in a CCRC is that you'll always be provided with the right care, regardless of how needs change — that’s what you’ll find at Franciscan Oaks. Our on-site continuing care services include both assisted living and skilled nursing for long and short-term care. Even if your need for care increases, your monthly fee won’t.
- The option to stay in one place despite changing health care needs
- Availability of assisted living amenities and services upon need
- Opportunities to stay connect socially though community events and activities
- Access to a community of highly qualified medical professionals
- Peace of mind that you will be taken care of no matter what your future holds
Well designed. Located next door to Saint Clare’s Hospital, Franciscan Oaks also provides nearby access to innovative care and the offices of more than 50 physicians.
- Three meals are served daily
- Weekly housekeeping including linen service
- Interior and exterior apartment maintenance
- Access to beautifully landscaped grounds
- All utilities except telephone service
- Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments and activities
- Continuously monitored emergency response system and 24-hour security coverage
- Reserved parking for residents and ample parking for guests
- On-site social, recreational and educational activities
- Professionally staffed Resident Health Center
- Skilled nursing care, assisted living and hospital on one campus
Schedule a tour if you are interested in learning more about our continuing care retirement community.