Come and enjoy a free Financial Workshop. Franciscan Oaks Director of Finance will share how you can plan for your future and why a Continuing Care Retirement Community makes financial sense.
Get answers to your financial questions regarding a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)!
- What are the minimum financial requirements for acceptance?
- How would my Long Term Care Insurance plan benefit me?
- What are the key tax advantages of living in a CCRC?
- How much money can I really save on future healthcare costs with a Life Care contract?
- Why is it important to move into a Community sooner rather than later?
Financial experts will be available to meet with you after the event to answer your individual questions.
Seating is limited. Prior registration is required. Please RSVP to 973-625-8644.
Franciscan Oaks, Auditorium
19 Pocono Road
Denville, NJ 07834